Our Corporate Services are partnered with the National Health Association. The Association provides educational materials, educational events, and services to thousands of people around the world. NHA and Forever Young want to empower and educate individuals to understand that health results from healthful living.
Skin Cancer Check
Corporate Skin Check
Our Skin Cancer Screening Program provides a physical examination and risk profile for each client. Our highly trained doctors/dermatology nurses will perform a comprehensive examination for the early detection of skin cancers. Our experts will give a medical referral outlining findings for further investigation of any concerns.
- Top-to-toe skin examination by a our healthcare professionals
- Personal and family history questionnaire
- Examination report identifying any areas of concern
Skin cancer awareness fact sheets
- Letter to the participant’s General Practitioner outlining the results of the screening
- If required, a specialist referral letter outlining the Doctor’s findings and suggested investigation
- Follow-up of conditions that require urgent, immediate medical advice
- Communication of referral results to the participant
- Follow-up of overdue referrals to support and encourage participants to complete their referrals as recommended.
Our service is claimable for some Private Insurance (e.g. AHM)